Deja Vu Launches New Collection

New Arrivals
September 12, 2020

Deja Vu Launches New Collection

DEJA VU COLLECTION OF PAKISTANI MEN

Whether a Pakistani man has to go to a wedding, party, family gathering or any important event, the top choice of his will be Shalwar kameez. It is the ethnic wear of Pakistani Men, not because it is stylish in look but also very comfy and relaxing. Depending on the preference of an individual, it can go with loose fit shalwar and if you are a teen who wants to look chic, then a pair of funky jeans with a kameez is a mind-blowing combo for you. Deja vu collection made it in all fabrics such as khaddar, boski, wash n wear, and cotton in the way that it will give you a royal and attractive look.

SHALWAR KAMEEZ IS AN ALL-ROUNDER OUTFIT

An interesting fact about the Men’s Shalwar kameez is it is an all-rounder outfit that means it can go on any occasion. During the Summer, the most demanded fabric for Shalwar kameez is cotton while on the other hand, In winter people prefer khaddar.

Let’s examine the occasions where it can make you classy and elegant:

Casual gathering: In casual gathering, you can easily put simple and plain black Shalwar kameez and can rock any gathering with your simple and classy look.

Religious Festival: On Religious festivals such as Eid etc no doubt clean white Shalwar kameez with leather khussa would be the best combination to look different and unique among all the people.

Wedding: At the wedding who doesn’t want to look different and appealing but for that purpose, you don’t need to waste a lot of money because a white plan Shalwar kameez with waistcoat, watch, and khussa is everything you are looking for.

BUDGET FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL

Let’s be honest a lot of time happens that we run out of money and become broken, in this situation following the trend becomes a hard job but it is an economical and budget-friendly cloth that can easily be purchased. If you go through our website, you will find varieties of fabric at a very reasonable and reliable price. So give us a chance to style you on the next occasion.

40 Comments

1. Avatar John Doe says:

I was still confused about my fashion style until I read this article, thank you my friend 🙂

2. Avatar Lissa O’scream says:

Thank for good ideas! Have a nice day.

3. Avatar John Doe says:

Everything is good, I’m very satisfied and will come back!

4. Avatar HermanSealp says:

MEET HOT LOCAL GIRLS TONIGHT WE GUARANTEE FREE SEX DATING IN YOUR CITY CLICK THE LINK: http://veryhotgirls.site/

5. מזיין אותה באוויר ולאחר מכן על הספה – כוסית אמיתית ושווה
    דירות דיסקרטיות בקרית אתא

6. Avatar BruceSnolo says:

רק באתר הזה תמצאו מגוון רחב של שירותים לכל כיס רק מעסות הכי טובות בארץ
    עיסוי אירוטי

7. Avatar CedricEnsug says:

ונצואלית במצלמת סקס עושה כל מה שעושים לה מאוננת ומוצצת שווה בטירוף
    דירות דיסקרטיות בגבעתיים

8. Avatar Carlosdiolf says:

very very good post i so much liked it
    perfect articles are the best articles in the Simple English
    לפרטים נוספים

9. Avatar Orlandorhymn says:

Very interesting article I highly recommend everyone to read to the end
    נערת ליווי

10. Avatar Carlosdiolf says:

Right here is the perfect website for everyone who wishes to understand this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want toÖHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject that has been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!
    שירותי ליווי בתל אביב

11. Avatar Orlandorhymn says:

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service? Many thanks!
    ממועדון לילה ישראלי גם בתל אביב

12. Avatar Carlosdiolf says:

Great information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!
    נערות ליווי בקריות

13. Avatar Edwardneawn says:

I seriously love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as Iím trying to create my own personal website and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!
    נערות ליווי בפתח תקווה

14. Avatar HEINO031 says:

Thank you!!1

15. This is the perfect web site for anyone who wants to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need toÖHaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that’s been written about for years. Great stuff, just excellent!
    כנסו לאתר

16. Right here is the right blog for everyone who would like to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need toÖHaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject which has been written about for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!
    כנסו לאתר

17. Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who really wants to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want toÖHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
    לפרטים נוספים

18. This is the right website for anyone who really wants to understand this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need toÖHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for ages. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!
    כנסו לאתר

19. This is the right website for anybody who hopes to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want toÖHaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!
    כנסו לאתר

20. Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who wishes to understand this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need toÖHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for ages. Excellent stuff, just great!
    כנסו לאתר

21. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need toÖHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that’s been discussed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just great!
    לפרטים נוספים

22. May I simply just say what a relief to uncover a person that really knows what they are talking about on the net. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren’t more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

23. This is the perfect website for anybody who wants to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need toÖHaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just great!
    לכתבה

24. Avatar ליווי says:

Can I just say what a comfort to find an individual who actually understands what they are discussing online. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people have to check this out and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you are not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

25. This is the perfect site for everyone who really wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want toÖHaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for ages. Excellent stuff, just great!
    לפרטים נוספים

26. May I simply say what a relief to discover someone who genuinely understands what they’re discussing on the web. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to check this out and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you aren’t more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

27. Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who wishes to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need toÖHaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic which has been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
    ממליץ החום

28. Avatar ליווי says:

May I simply say what a comfort to find somebody who genuinely understands what they are talking about on the net. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people ought to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.

29. This is the right blog for everyone who hopes to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need toÖHaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that’s been written about for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
    ממליץ החום

30. May I just say what a comfort to discover a person that really understands what they’re talking about on the internet. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you are not more popular because you surely possess the gift.

31. Can I simply say what a relief to discover an individual who really understands what they’re discussing on the net. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you’re not more popular since you most certainly have the gift.

32. Right here is the right site for anybody who hopes to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need toÖHaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been written about for years. Great stuff, just wonderful!
    לפרטים נוספים

33. Avatar Edwardneawn says:

The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint me just as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read through, nonetheless I truly believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you weren’t too busy seeking attention.

34. May I simply say what a comfort to discover an individual who genuinely understands what they are discussing over the internet. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren’t more popular because you surely have the gift.

35. Right here is the perfect website for anybody who wants to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need toÖHaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that has been written about for a long time. Excellent stuff, just great!
    לפרטים נוספים

36. Avatar ליווי says:

May I just say what a relief to discover someone that truly understands what they are talking about over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren’t more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

37. This is the right webpage for everyone who wishes to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want toÖHaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for ages. Great stuff, just great!
    כנסו לאתר